I’m just tickled pink to receive this award from my dear author friend Anna Belfrage. Anna is one of the most versatile people I know. She writes amazing books with intriguing fictional characters, yet her feet are firmly planted in a career based in solid numbers. She keeps her feet on the ground and her head in the clouds. She’s a wife and mother, and she speaks numerous languages. Click on her name to hop over to her site for her unique view of history and pick up one of her books. You won’t be disappointed.
Now, on to the award. The Versatile Award contains five to-dos:
- Display the Award Certificate (copy and paste it from my post)
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Post seven interesting things about yourself
- Nominate up to fifteen other bloggers (and why you’ve nominated them)
- Inform them of their nomination (via a comment on their blog unless you have their email)
Ok, I think I’m on #3. Why did they have to put the word “interesting” in there? Ummm…
1. I live on a farm, work on a ship, and commute to work by plane.
2. I’m a prefectio..perfecion…perfectionist who uses spell check like it’s the Bible.
3. I love to cook gourmet meals, but don’t really care what we have for dinner.
4. I love numbers but am totally dyslexic when it comes to them.
5. I use Post-It notes so much, mine say “www.LoriCraneAuthor.com” on the top of them.
6. I’m a classically trained pianist and a professional musician, but I seldom play more than three-chord rock songs in my dueling piano show. It’s just pitiful.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
P. C. Zick - Patricia is so Versatile, she has numerous blogs. You can reach them all from the top of her author page.
Elle Knowles – Elle is very Versatile, posting everything from funny scenarios to sewing to writing.
Barbara Schmidt – Barbara’s blog is mostly about genealogy, and I’ve nominated her because she is Versatile enough to write blogs in English and in German. Who else do you know can do that?
My new favorite blog is by Gvon Kapherr. Just go read it. It’s amazing!
Musician James Radcliffe is a philosopher of the highest regard.